PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
General Data Protection Regulation(« RGPD »)
KLB Group deems the protection of personal data essential.
KLB Group undertakes, in its activities, to adhere to the legislation in force in France and Europe, in order to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of users who may be affected by such collection.
The document below informs you how KLB Group processes the collected data.
This policy applies to potential customers, customers, candidates and visitors to www.klbgroup.com.
WHAT IS THE «PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING»?
Within our engagements with our customers and partners, KLB Group may collect personal data that are classed as „sensitive“.
KLB Group only stores and processes personal data for a highly specific purpose.
No other data is collected except for those that enable us to conduct the assignments and/or process recruitment applications.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
KLB Group may collect your personal data directly from you or may be the recipient of your personal data collected through our website.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
The personal data collected is intended for the internal services of KLB Group and certain specifically identified sub-contractors.
Lastly, the processed data may be transmitted to the competent authorities, at their request, as part of judicial proceedings, in the framework of judicial investigations and requests for information from the authorities, or in order to adhere to other legal obligations.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is stored for a period of time necessary to fulfil of the purposes concerned. As regards the processing of the performance of the agreement, personal data may be kept for a maximum period of three years from the end of the contractual relationship.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We seek to process your personal data in the most secure way possible. To do so, all necessary measures to guarantee the confidentiality of the data are implemented.
These measures are adapted in accordance with the sensitivity level of the personal data processed and the level of risk inherent in the processing.
As all KLB Group employees are required to process and use this personal data subject to a contractually based obligation of confidentiality.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
Each person involved in the processing of personal data has a right of access, rectification, opposition, portability, erasure and limitation.
You may exercise any of these rights at any time with KLB Group, in its capacity as the data controller of your personal data. Any request relating to the exercising of these rights should be made by email and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- to track and record the total number of visitors to our website and the parts of the website that are visited by visitors using cookies;
- to operate our website, e.g. by guiding you to the appropriate area in accordance with the country you have selected. We class these cookies as«strictly necessary»;
- to analyse our website, for example to collect information that will help us understand visitors‘ browsing habits on our website;
- to compile statistical reports on website activity, e.g. the number of visitors and the pages they visit;
- to improve how our website functions by temporarily storing information that you may enter in the simulation and demonstration tools on our website; in certain cases, they remind us of your information when you visit our website. These operations may be necessary to carry out some of our services,
- record your visit on our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this data to make our website more relevant to your interests and to identify products or services that may be of interest to you. We may also share this data with third parties for the same purpose.
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- [Mexico] All our expertise in the Oil and Gas field to serve our customers
- Témoignage de Romain Briant sur son métier : Directeur Pôle Services – Practice Achats Indirects
- TÉMOIGNAGE EMPLOYÉ : GUILLAUME CLAVERIE, CONSULTANT ACHATS SUR SON EXPÉRIENCE DE VIE AU CANADA CHEZ KLB GROUP
- TÉMOIGNAGE CLIENT : MOBILISER LES BONNES EXPERTISES ACHATS : AG2R LA MONDIALE
- KLB Group poursuit son expansion avec l’ouverture d’un nouveau bureau à Toronto au Canada
- TÉMOIGNAGE CLIENT : IMPLÉMENTATION D’UN CENTRE DE SERVICES PARTAGÉS (CSP) : AVRIL SERVICES (GROUPE AVRIL)
- KLB Group Implement your projects Smartly
- Hors l’implémentation, point de salut !
- KLB Group : la prudence financière érigée en philosophie – Les Echos- Octobre 2017
- Sylvie Noël, Directrice des Achats de Covéa, revient sur sa collaboration avec KLB Group
- Business case Construction – Civil
- Business case Construction – Downstream Industrial Activities
- Business case Construction – Gas
- Business case Construction – Industrial
- Business case Construction – Power Generation
- Business case Construction – Public Sector
- Business case Construction – Subsea Activities
- Business case Construction – Water Treatment
- Business case Construction – Wind
- Business case Finance – Aero-Defence
- Business case Finance – Agri-Food
- Business case Finance – Agri-Food 2
- Business case Finance – Engineering
- Business case Finance – Industrial 01
- Business case Finance – Industrial 02
- Business case Finance – Railway Sector
- Business case Finance – Retail
- Business case Purchasing – Automotive
- Business case Purchasing – Banking
- Business case Purchasing – Health
- Business case Purchasing – Public sector
- Business case Purchasing – Railway Sector
- Business case Purchasing – Retail
- Business case Purchasing – Transportation
- Business case Technology – Banking
- Business case Technology – Insurance
- Business case Technology – Retail
- Contact us
- Create a job offer
- HR Business Case
- KLB Group International Offices
- Legal Disclaimer
- Nabídky práce
- Our Board of Directors
- Our Story
- Our vision
- Purchasing Business Case – Environment
- Purchasing Business Case – Health 02
- Purchasing Business Case Logistics
- About us
- Purchasing & Supply Chain
- Vous & Nous (Careers)