From purchase to payment
Control your flows (PtoP) from purchase to payment.
The flow from purchase to payment (PtoP) can be confusing, even for the most experienced companies, as it encompasses different families of activities, mainly supplies and purchasing, on the one hand, and finance on the other.
The challenge for companies is to understand the flow of PtoP in its entirety to:
- Guarantee implementation of the purchasing policy
- Control the commitments of the Finance Department.
- Increase the fluidity of the payments to suppliers and guarantee them
- Streamline the processes
- Improve the quality of data
- Increase productivity
- Improve the quality of the service to internal customers and suppliers
- Support change
KLB Group, your partner in implementing your PtoP projects
From the optimization of supplies to the organization of finance, we control the PtoP flow in its entirety. Our positioning will allow you to gain efficiency throughout the entire value chain, from submission of an order to payment.
We support our clients in all their operational issues, management issues, or in order to transform their organizations in the area of PtoP.
For each project, we mobilize the entire set of experiences, knowledge, methods and tools of KLB Group.
- Controlling your PtoP flow enables an improved control of costs and generates significant benefits for the company. It is essential to manage this flow as a whole. This approach involves confronting a major challenge, i.e. the convergence of the different families of this flow: purchasing / supply / finance, taking into account the priorities of each.
- The combination of skills and know-how is adapted to each of their challenges.
- Our offering can be adapted to the size and sector of activity to control your PtoP processes and gain in efficiency
Examples of operational projects
- Internalization of a supply and accounting SSC
- Specific supplementary teams
- Backlog management
- Applications testing
- Management of catalogues and supplier bases
- Supplier hotline
- Optimization of the deduction base
- ENAC Certification (AENOR, ACIE, EQA, etc.)
- Management of reasoned reports
- Monetization of payments under the law relating to employers
- Identification, quantification and valuation of intangible assets
- Defence before the tax authority
- Identifying activities and researchers. Quantifying monthly savings
- Request, justification and collections management
- Horizon 2020
- Definition of management procedures and manuals
Examples of management and transformation projects
- Conception/improved organization of PtoP
- Management of references (MDM)
- Establishment of a supply and accounting SSC
- Auditing/establishment of references
- Harmonization and implementation of new processes for handling the demands of purchases and orders
- Harmonization and optimization of the processing of supplier invoices
- Change management (training and communication) with interested parties on validation and reception workflow issues
- Payment optimization
- Dematerialization of documents
- IT and tools auditing
For more information in this sense: firstname.lastname@example.org