Shared service centres
Scope of promised performance levels
Harmonization of processes and practices, improved service quality, professionalism chains, cost containment, increased productivity, etc. How to make all of these promises a reality?
Whatever the organizational scheme chosen or the maturity of your SSC, the problems you will face in ensuring the success of the SSCs are:
- HR Engineering
- Management of skills transfer
- Operational adjustment between the target and the reality on the ground
- Process optimization and harmonization
- Adaptation and training in the information systems used
- Drafting of operating methodologies
- Construction of monitoring and performance indicators
- Preparation of economies of scale
- Quality assurance of the service vis-à-vis internal customers
KLB Group, your partner in successfully implementing and operating your shared-services centres.
KLB Group is a recognized player in the operational deployment of SSCs at the national and international level.
KLB Group supports you throughout the project: from the feasibility study to solution design and operational implementation.
- Creating a SSC for Finance and Supply in France and internationally (Mexico, China, USA, UK, Morocco, etc.)
- Internalization of several SSCs in France and internationally with 150 KLB collaborators
- Transfer of Finance SSC from France to India, Poland, etc.
- Regrouping of SSC in France
- Transition teams capable of managing the affected flows (accounting, supply, scanning, archiving, hotline, etc.).
- Audit and harmonization of SSC processes
- Drafting of processes and operating methodologies
- IT and tools auditing
For each project, we mobilize multidisciplinary teams able to intervene in France and internationally.
During the last ten years, we have assisted more than 11 companies from the CAC 40 in creating or transforming their SSCs. We have managed over 60 projects to optimize or redesign accounting and supply processes, implementing direct professional hotlines with suppliers, etc.
We adapt our economic model based on the complexity and limitations of your project by applying a fixed price or per unit of output.
For more information in this sense : email@example.com