Support the transfer and harmonization of a dunning platform in Romania
Many problems were identified during this project:
- Staff turnover,
- loss of knowledge, need for backup, activity backlog,
- late payment of supplier invoices, customer dissatisfaction.
- KLB Group consultants established a team of operational staff in charge of dunning.
The processes were standardized and optimized prior to transfer.
- The consultants participated in transferring the activity, leaned up and standardized MDM data repositories, and introduced activity management.
- Provision of technical and operational reinforcements was carried out and the backlog was absorbed within the defined deadlines
- Customer’s dunning activities were secured
- Processes were optimized and standardized
- Repositories were cleaned up and databases were standardized.