Eliminate increased costs and simultaneously amplify innovation: the challenge of ISD for the next decade
The need for information systems is increasing: appearance of opportunities and new uses, merger-acquisition operations, dematerialisation of flows, development of the company's offering.
IT budgets are stagnating, or even falling, and the only way to meet the requirement is to seek an increased build/run ratio (currently 35%) to bring it closer to 50%.
In this context, ISDs face new challenges:
- Controlling Run inflation: in the face of increasingly tight budgets, ISDs must constantly make budget decisions. Permanent Run inflation represents an increasingly significant hindrance to the implementation of projects..
- Controlling risks: in the heart of the company's operations, the IT system must have flawless performance in terms of service continuity and security.
- Innovate in order to contribute to growth: in the digital age, information systems have become the main vector for innovation, a competitive advantage that generates turnover and growth.
Our plan 5.0.20 is a comprehensive approach that powers the following levers:
- Structure and optimise the ISD's service offering: shared-services centres, service catalogues structured into activity units, recovery through the ABC method (activity-based costing). Apply the same approach to services purchasing.
- Anticipate, monitor and measure the profitability of projects and investments: business plans of projects, TCO (total cost of ownership) of investments, value analysis.
- Optimise the management of the assets of the ISD: choose between rent or buy, rigorous management of licences, critical approach to version changes imposed by publishers, obsolescence forecast, etc.
- Consider innovative application solutions: adopting the best solutions, often better adapted and less expensive than ERPs, for a more judicious use of specific developments.
- Ensure rigorous contractual monitoring of complex projects: info-management, Cloud, SAAS, licence purchases, etc.
- Establishing lasting partnerships: partnerships with publishers, clusters of clients, blended sourcing, management of rare skills, etc.
- Managing risks with rigour: control of contractual risks, audit of project risks within the investment process, etc.
KLB GROUP, your partner in transforming the economy of your IT services
We support our customers in all their organisational problems, purchasing problems, management control and transformation of the IT role.
|Rigorous licence management and the optimisation thereof.||Structuring the ISD and its offer around the SSC and catalogues of services|
|Preparation of a publisher compliance audit||Implementation of ROI, TCO, ABC approaches, etc.|
|Technical-economic analysis of projects||Structuring the ISD as profit centre (recovery/re-invoicing of services)|
|Preparation of innovative/complex investment decision dossiers||Transformation towards innovative supply models: the best solutions, blended sourcing|
|Definition and implementation of a Buy or Rent purchasing policy||Outsourcing of activities|
|Performing complex supply consultancy for contracting||Performance of preliminary audits of projects and of formal investment processes|
|Risk audit and project review||Establishment of purchasing teams/skills and management control|
|Choosing the ERP solution against the best solution||Establishing partnerships with the publisher|
|Provision of a back-office cell for management and monitoring|
For each project we mobilise the entire set of experiences, knowledge, methods and tools of KLB Group. The combination of skills and know-how is suited to each of the challenges.
To respond to customer problems, we propose business models aligned with each situation: fixed price, success fees, performance-related pay, etc.
For more information in this sense: firstname.lastname@example.org