Reference of the offer: a0T5700000K005HEAR
KLB Group delegation Toronto
Level of experience: 5-10 years
Level of education
Type of contract: Permanent contract
With over 750 employees spread out across Europe, America, Africa and Asia, KLB Group is the specialist of Project Implementation for both private and public sector.
For any project, KLB Group provides the right mix of expertise to help its clients to secure, accelerate & implement their transformation & core business projects.
With a presence in Canada for more than 10 years in Montreal & Toronto, KLB Group is recruiting Smart Implementers to join its Operational Projects practice to support our clients’ projects.
- You will be required to support our customers to achieve their objectives in term of procurement by:
- Following the client sourcing strategy and conducting independently any given RFP, RFI or Process Order
- Liaising with the Project Manager and Operations to ensure all stakeholders are updated and on boarded on the project
- Securing ongoing negotiations, contracts and services to improve competitive deliveries
- Performing industry benchmarks and total cost of ownership analysis to identify continuous cost & process improvements
- Managing and measuring supplier performances and risks
- Issue purchase orders
- Manage and coordinate calls for tenders
- Analyze the tenders received and prepare recommendations
- Negotiate agreements for goods and services in compliance with the laws, regulations and internal policies in effect
- Provide support and guidance to Project Managers and ensure liaison with Suppliers.
- Continually source the market for any market trend evolution
- Perform due diligence such as: RENA, Contractor Check, Insurance and background security check
- Guarantee the application of procurement procedures and communicate on the category’s best practices
- Perform gap analysis between current procurement procedures and available documentation; assist with related “catch-up” documentation
- Other procurement and contract tasks
- The candidate will have deep experience in IT and Network. This experience will include IT Software, Hardware, Network and IT Intellectual Services.
- Ideally, The IT Buyer has already managed RFQ & negotiations with vendors including Oracle, Microsoft, SAS, Salesforce, Teradata, SAP, IBM, HP, Lenovo, Bell, KPMG, Deloitte, Jacob, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent conversational skills in English (an additional language is a plus)
- Customer and Result oriented
- Self motivated & independent
- Conscientious, analytical and problem solving kills
- Ability to persuade or convince others through use of effective interpersonal, communications, negotiations and above average presentation skills
- Strong sense for research, analysis and details
Knowledge and Education Required
- Bachelor's degree or College degree and a minimum of 2 years' experience in the field of procurement, contract negotiation, formation and administration.
- Good knowledge regarding of contracts draft & execution.
- Perfect knowledge of calls for tenders, purchase orders, contract management execution.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Experience with P2P software systems like SAP, Salesforce, Coupais an asset Optional prior knowledge of ERP – JDE/Oracle/SAP/Procurify/Deltek/Ariba...
If you want to be part of a company that further develops your skills, have exposure to some of the industry’s most talented procurement professionals and to be key element to the growth phase of our Toronto branch office, please send us your CV in WORD format to email@example.com or apply online https://www.klbgroup.com
Please notice that each customer is different and the mission could be not exactly as describe in this offer.