Reference of the offer: a0T5700000K02G1EAJ
KLB Group delegation Toronto
Level of experience: 5-10 years
Level of education
Type of contract: Permanent contract
For any project, KLB Group provides the right mix of expertise to help its clients to secure, accelerate & implement their transformation & core business projects.
With a presence in Canada for more than 10 years in Montreal & Toronto, KLB Group is recruiting Smart Implementers to join its Operational Projects practice to support our clients’ projects.
- You will be required to support our customers to achieve their objectives in term of procurement by:
- Following the client sourcing strategy and conducting independently any given RFP, RFI or Process Order
- Liaising with the Project Manager and Operations to ensure all stakeholders are updated and on boarded on the project
- Securing ongoing negotiations, contracts and services to improve competitive deliveries
- Performing industry benchmarks and total cost of ownership analysis to identify continuous cost & process improvements
- Managing and measuring supplier performances and risks
- Issue purchase orders
- Manage and coordinate calls for tenders
- Analyze the tenders received and prepare recommendations
- Negotiate agreements for goods and services in compliance with the laws, regulations and internal policies in effect
- Provide support and guidance to Project Managers and ensure liaison with Suppliers.
- Continually source the market for any market trend evolution
- Perform due diligence such as: RENA, Contractor Check, Insurance and background security check
- Guarantee the application of procurement procedures and communicate on the category’s best practices
- Perform gap analysis between current procurement procedures and available documentation; assist with related “catch-up” documentation
- Other procurement and contract tasks
- Good communication skills
- Excellent conversational skills in English (an additional language is a plus)
- Customer and Result oriented
- Self motivated & independent
- Conscientious, analytical and problem solving kills
- Ability to persuade or convince others through use of effective interpersonal, communications, negotiations and above average presentation skills
- Strong sense for research, analysis and details
Knowledge and Education Required
- Bachelor's degree or College degree and a minimum of 2 years' experience in the field of procurement, contract negotiation, formation and administration.
- Good knowledge regarding of contracts draft & execution.
- Perfect knowledge of calls for tenders, purchase orders, contract management execution.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Experience with P2P software systems like SAP, Salesforce, Coupais an asset Optional prior knowledge of ERP – JDE/Oracle/SAP/Procurify/Deltek/Ariba...
Please notice that each customer is different and the mission could be not exactly as describe in this offer.