Reference of the offer: a0T5700000LKDIuEAP
KLB Group delegation London
Level of experience: 5-10 years
Level of education
Type of contract: Permanent contract
KLB Group is a specialist in project implementation for businesses and public sector, providing a unique mix of advisory, management, and execution experience globally. With over 800 employees throughout Europe, UK, America, Africa and Asia, KLB Group not only brings diversity and expertise, but provides tailored operational resources including procurement, project engineering and project management.
KLB Group UK energy division is a specialist in turnkey consultancy, engineering design, procurement and implementation providing businesses with life cycle solutions to help reduce energy consumption from concept to detailed designed engineering proposals; support clients from the identification of the projects to commissioning, achieving equally important cost savings and environmental benefits.
With growth in UK energy saving projects we are currently expanding and looking for a self-motivated and passionate Sales Manager with extensive experience in C-Level selling for consulting businesses. You need to be an ambitious individual with drive and determination to achieve targets whilst maintaining customer relations. An enthusiastic motivated individual who will be able to create opportunities presented to them by passionately delivering bespoke energy saving opportunities to the customers.
A flexible mix of direct face to face customer interface nationally and sales management from our London based Farringdon office. Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to understand their energy, sustainability and operational drivers. Creating and developing relationships to secure technical surveys for our Energy Engineering Consultants, you will be responsible for all first client contacts, meetings and nurturing the client from the sales process to technical solution and closure.
You will target a wide spectrum of engineering/manufacturing companies and be responsible for coordinating the generation of appointments through our telemarketing team, leaving you focused on attending meetings, developing relationships, creating the value-proposition, presenting and developing client relationships.
You will report directly to the UK Business Manager and work closely with telesales, business development and engineering teams. Commission will be monthly paid on appointments that are progressed to approved engineering solutions.
The successful applicant will have:
- Min 5+ years in Executive field sales in consulting / engineering related businesses in the private sector.
- Proven consultative sales and relationship building experience at senior level.
- Experience using CRM to manage and forecast sales opportunities.
- Excellent administrative, planning and coordination management skills.
- Demonstrative advanced level of sales success, generating meetings and exceeding targets.
- A collaborative team player, smart, calm under pressure and inspiring to team members.
- Good understanding of technology and engineering principles.
- Strong self motivated manager with exceptional skills in communication, negotiation with the ability to produce results.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with enthusiasm and charisma to facilitate changing client and business demands.
- Target focused individual with assertive, entrepreneurial drive to achieve personal and team results.
- Track and provide accurate sales forecasting and performance metrics and reports data on a weekly and monthly basis using MS Office.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives and strategies for business development and improvement.
£40,000 to £45,000 +(up to 70k OTE) + Company Car