- KLB GROUP LIMITED
- DURATION AND AMENDMENTS
These Terms and Conditions will be in force while published on the Website. In the event the same are modified totally or partially, the new Terms and Conditions will be the ones to be applied.
KLB GROUP reserves the right to revise, modify or update these Terms and Conditions at any time. In the event of any change for any reason, KLB GROUP will notify Users via Website home page in order for Users to be duly informed and so Users can be able to consult the revisions, modifications or updates of these Terms and Conditions.
- COOKIES POLICY
We use own or third party Cookies to optimize your browsing and perform analysis tasks. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
All about Cookies
Along with cookies, other technologies are also used, such as pixel tags, which allow, through electronic images, usually of minuscule size, to count views of pages or access cookies. The pixel labels used do not collect, monitor or share personal information of the User, having a mere analytical technical function of an anonymous nature.
The cookies used in the Website do not reveal personal information. Its analytical purpose uses identifiers, including IP, with the sole purpose of identifying the number of unique visitors to the web, its geographical origin or its web usage trend, but does not personally identify the User.
Type of Cookies
Below we offer information on the type of cookies used on our website:
According to the entity that manages them: Depending on the entity that manages the server or domain from which the cookies are sent and which processes the data they contain, cookies can be classified into:
Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from domains managed by KLB GROUP as the editor of the web page.
Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s device from a server or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes the data collected through cookies.
According to how long they remain activated:
Session Cookies: These cookies are designed to gather and store data when the user accesses a Website, they are temporary and they collect and store information only during the time you are in the Website, this is, from the moment you access http://www.klbgroup.com until you leave the Website.
Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on the device and can be accessed and managed over the period of time defined by the entity in charge of the cookie, which can range from minutes to several years.
According to their purpose:
Analytical cookies: These cookies allow the entity in charge of them to track and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by these cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to compile browsing profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms in order to make improvements based on analysing the data on how users use the service. Specifically Google Analytics, Iperceptions Inc., Gigya Inc., ShareThis, Inc., Shoreware SA, Oracle America, Inc., y Twitter, Inc.. that have different expiration dates based on the information they offer and pixel labels own, with the same analytical purpose.
Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the advertising space that the publisher has included on the website, application or platform used to provide the service to be used as efficiently as possible. These cookies store information about user behavior collected by constantly monitoring their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising accordingly. The WebSite uses behavioral advertising cookies from Iperceptions Inc., ShareThis, Inc., Gigya Inc., Oracle America, Inc. Twitter, Inc. y Facebook, Inc. for persistent session.
Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the options or services available, such as control traffic and data communications, identify the session, access areas with restricted access, remember the items included in an order, carry out the purchase process for an order, complete an event registration or participation form, use security components while browsing, store content to play videos or sounds or share content on social networks.
Define preferences regarding the use of this type of cookies can be defined through the following links:
The information that is collected through the cookies downloaded from the Website is used by the owner of the website, KLB GROUP and by Google Inc., Iperceptions Inc., Gigya Inc., ShareThis, Inc., YouTube, LLC, Shoreware SA, Oracle America, Inc., Twitter, Inc. and Facebook, Inc. as providers of analysis and advertising services.
Management of cookies
Taking into account the information provided through this Cookies Policy, there is information below on how to carry out the management of the cookies used in the WebSite through the different options offered by the most common browsers (Explorer, Safari , Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Android, Windows phone and Blackberry). The configuration of the browser in order to avoid the installation of any cookie can affect the functioning of some functionalities of the Website, as well as the visualization of some contents. In general, browsers offer the User the possibility of managing the cookies installed by a specific website, obtaining information regarding the duration of cookies and the possibility of disabling, restricting, blocking or deleting them. The user must modify the browser on his terminal (computer, smartphone or tablet). In general, browsers offer the following configuration options in relation to the installation of cookies:
- The browser can reject all the cookies and, therefore, no cookies from any website are installed on your device.
- The browser can warn you before a cookie is installed so that you can decide to accept or reject the installation.
- The browser can only reject third-party cookies from websites that you visit but not those used by the website that you browse.
- The browser can provide a private browsing option through which the cookies are installed on the device but are automatically deleted when you finish browsing the website.
Hereafter, the corresponding links regarding the management of the cookies provided by the main browsers:
The relations established between KLB GROUP and the User will be governed by the provisions of current UK regulations. KLB GROUP and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, will submit any disputes and / or litigation to the knowledge of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of London.
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Témoignage de Romain Briant sur son métier : Directeur Pôle Services – Practice Achats Indirects
- TÉMOIGNAGE EMPLOYÉ : GUILLAUME CLAVERIE, CONSULTANT ACHATS SUR SON EXPÉRIENCE DE VIE AU CANADA CHEZ KLB GROUP
- TÉMOIGNAGE CLIENT : MOBILISER LES BONNES EXPERTISES ACHATS : AG2R LA MONDIALE
- KLB Group poursuit son expansion avec l’ouverture d’un nouveau bureau à Toronto au Canada
- TÉMOIGNAGE CLIENT : IMPLÉMENTATION D’UN CENTRE DE SERVICES PARTAGÉS (CSP) : AVRIL SERVICES (GROUPE AVRIL)
- KLB Group Implement your projects Smartly
- Hors l’implémentation, point de salut !
- KLB Group : la prudence financière érigée en philosophie – Les Echos- Octobre 2017
- Sylvie Noël, Directrice des Achats de Covéa, revient sur sa collaboration avec KLB Group
- A nossa equipe de direção
- A nossa história
- A nossa visão :
- Business case RH
- CASO DE NEGÓCIO CONSTRUÇÃO – Civil
- CASO DE NEGÓCIO – FINANÇAS – AERO-DEFESA
- Caso de negócio COMPRA – RETALHO
- Caso de negócio COMPRA – Ambiante
- Caso de negócio COMPRA – AUTOMÓVEL
- Caso de negócio COMPRA – LOGÍSTICA
- Caso de negócio COMPRA – SECTOR BANCÁRIO
- Caso de negócio COMPRA – TRANSPORTES
- Caso de negócio COMPRA- SAÚDE 2
- Caso de negócio COMPRAS – SAÚDE
- Caso de negócio COMPRAS – SECTOR FERROVIÁRIO
- Caso de negócio COMPRAS – SECTOR PÚBLICO
- Caso de negocio CONSTRUÇÃO – GERAÇÃO DE ENERGIA
- CASO DE NEGÓCIO CONSTRUÇÃO – Industrial
- Caso de negocio CONSTRUÇÃO – Operações industriais
- Caso de negocio CONSTRUÇÃO – PARQUE EÓLICO
- CASO DE NEGÓCIO CONSTRUÇÃO – PÚBLICO
- CASO DE NEGÓCIO CONSTRUÇÃO – TRATAMENTO DE ÁGUA
- CASO DE NEGÓCIO FINANÇA – ENGENHARIA
- CASO DE NEGÓCIO FINANÇA – Industrial
- CASO DE NEGÓCIO FINANÇA – Industrial 2
- Caso de negócio FINANÇA – RETALHO
- CASO DE NEGÓCIO FINANÇA – SECTOR FERROVIÁRIO
- CASO DE NEGÓCIO FINANÇAS – AGRO-ALIMENTAR_1
- CASO DE NEGÓCIO FINANÇAS – AGRO-ALIMENTAR_2
- CASO DE NEGÓCIO INFORMÁTICA – RETALHO
- CASO DE NEGÓCIO informática – SECTOR BANCÁRIO
- Caso de negócio INFORMÁTICA – Seguros
- CASO DE NEGÓCIOS CONSTRUÇÃO – GÁS
- CASO DE NEGÓCIOS CONSTRUÇÃO – Sector Submarino
- Contact us
- Criar uma oferta de emprego
- Escritórios Internacionais do Klb Group
- Legal Disclaimer
- Ofertas de emprego
- Sala de imprensa
- Compras e supply chain
- Nós somos
- Construção e Infraestrutura
- Nossas Especialistas
- Você e Nós (sua carreira)